Followers

Thursday 16 January 2014

Inspirational DT Day with Denise

Hi Everyone,  

Just thought I would share a lovely card I made awhile ago with you all using "Ashee" from the Emerald Faerie Family, she's so adorable and lovely to work with.  These are such pleasurable images and so very magical, we can all dream & wish for things so wonderful.  

My original post can be found HERE

I hope I have inspired you today by recaping my creation and don't forget to drop in and do some shopping HERE, I know you won't be dissappointed.  There's also still time to enter our current challenge too called "Things With Wings", with a lovely prize on offer.

Crafty Hugs 
Denise x

1 comment:

Tracey Manderson said...

Gorgeous Denise.Your carf.is.wonderful. I love Ashee, he is so sweet.
Hugs
Tracey